Check out our list of second chance checking accounts in New Hampshire. Many second chance bank accounts run a ChexSystems report.
If your ChexSystems record has unpaid debt, consider options at banks that don't use ChexSystems or bank accounts for bad credit.
Second chance checking accounts in New Hampshire
Upgrade Rewards Checking
The Upgrade Rewards Checking Account offers up to 2% cash back on common everyday expenses at grocery and drug stores, gas stations, monthly subscriptions, restaurants, and cell phone utilities. Plus, account holders get unlimited 1% cash back on all other debit card charges. This account takes less than 10 minutes to open, the process is simple and easy.
Upgrade Rewards Checking Features
- No ATM fee.
- Zero Monthly Fees.
- Zero Overdraft/Insufficient Fees.
- 2% cash back on common everyday expenses and recurring payments and unlimited 1% cash back on every other debit card charge.
- use your Rewards Checking card wherever Visa® is accepted.
- FDIC-insured up to $250,000.
[vc_btn title=”Learn More” style=”classic” shape=”square” color=”sky” size=”lg” align=”left” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fcreditmashup.com%2FUpgradeChecking|target:_blank|rel:nofollow”]
Rewards Checking customers earn 2% cash back on common everyday expenses at convenience stores, drugstores, restaurants, and bars – including deliveries – and gas stations, as well as recurring payments on utilities and monthly subscriptions including phone, cable, TV and other streaming services, and 1% cash back on all other debit card charges. 2% cash back is limited to $500 in rewards per calendar year; after $500, customers earn 1% cash back on all eligible debit card charges for the remainder of the year. Some limitations apply. Please refer to the applicable Upgrade VISA® Debit Card Agreement and Disclosures for more information.
Upgrade is a financial technology company, not a bank. Rewards Checking services provided by Cross River Bank, Member FDIC. Upgrade VISA® Debit Cards issued by Cross River Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Personal Loans made by Upgrade's bank partners. Personal Credit Lines are issued by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank, Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender. The Upgrade Card is issued by Sutton Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
Current Checking Account
The Current Checking Account can be opened with a minimum of $10 with a debit card or an existing checking account.
Current Account Features
- $10 minimum opening deposit.
- Savings feature that pays 4.00% APY on balances up to $6,000.
- No overdraft fees when you overdraw by up to $200 with Overdrive™.
- Get your paycheck up to 2 days early with direct deposit.
- Earn points for unlimited cashback at participating retailers.
- Gas station holds immediately credited to your account.
- Send money instantly for free.
- 24/7 member support.
[vc_btn title=”Learn More” style=”classic” shape=”square” color=”sky” size=”lg” align=”left” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fcreditmashup.com%2FCurrent|target:_blank|rel:nofollow”]
OneUnited Bank's Online Checking Account is available to people in ALL STATES. We like OneUnited Bank because customers can add cash to the OneUnited Bank Debit Card at over 90,000 locations across the country through a partnership with Green Dot®.
OneUnited Bank offers the Black Wall Street Checking account with no monthly fee. However, if you don't qualify, they offer the U2 E-Checking Account specifically designed for bad credit.
To get started go to the “Get the Card” button, enter your name, email address and cell phone number. Choose the Black Wall Street Checking account option along with the opening deposit ($25.00 minimum), then complete your identification details (name, address, SSN, and employer).
Black Wall Street Checking Account Features
- Minimum opening deposit of $25 (can be funded with a credit card).
- No monthly fee.
- Get paid up to 2 days early with early direct deposit.
- Free Online & Mobile Banking.
- Obtain Cash, Surcharge Free at Over 35,000 ATMs Nationwide.
- Deposit checks through the mobile app.
- Free Bill Pay
- OneUnited also offers a secured credit card that reports to the major credit bureaus.
[vc_btn title=”Learn More” style=”classic” shape=”square” color=”sky” size=”lg” align=”none” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Foneunited.com%2Freferral%3FPHI33|target:_blank”]
Washington Savings Bank
The Rewards Card Checking offers deposit of payroll or government benefit with a monthly fee of $4.95 and $7.95 per month without direct deposit, you'll receive a checkbook and Mastercard® debit card with no overdraft fees or ATM fees! Free nationwide ATM access at over 55,000 Allpoint®.