A negative ChexSystems record can remain 5 years unless you successfully dispute ChexSystems to get it deleted. For consumers with an EWS record, it can last for 7 years unless you’re able to successfully dispute EWS.
Check out our list of second chance checking accounts in Vermont. Many second chance bank accounts run a ChexSystems report.
Vermont Second Chance Banks and Credit Unions
Upgrade Rewards Checking
The Upgrade Rewards Checking Account offers up to 2% cash back on common everyday expenses at grocery and drug stores, gas stations, monthly subscriptions, restaurants, and cell phone utilities. Plus, account holders get unlimited 1% cash back on all other debit card charges. This account takes less than 10 minutes to open, the process is simple and easy.
Upgrade Rewards Checking Features
- No ATM fee.
- Zero Monthly Fees.
- Zero Overdraft/Insufficient Fees.
- 2% cash back on common everyday expenses and recurring payments and unlimited 1% cash back on every other debit card charge.
- use your Rewards Checking card wherever Visa® is accepted.
- FDIC-insured up to $250,000.
Rewards Checking is offered by Upgrade Inc, a nonbank financial services provider founded in 2016 and based in San Francisco, CA. It is made possible by a bank partnership with Cross River Bank, Member FDIC. Upgrade VISA ® Debit Cards issued by Cross River Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Rewards Checking is available in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
Current Checking Account
The Current Checking Account can be opened with a minimum of $10 with a debit card or an existing checking account.
Current Account Features
- $10 minimum opening deposit.
- Savings feature that pays 4.00% APY on balances up to $6,000.
- No overdraft fees when you overdraw by up to $200 with Overdrive™.
- Get your paycheck up to 2 days early with direct deposit.
- Earn points for unlimited cashback at participating retailers.
- Gas station holds immediately credited to your account.
- Send money instantly for free.
- 24/7 member support.
Most US Bank branches located “in store” branches will open a checking or savings account for consumers in ChexSystems; some “in-store” branches even have signs stating “Chexsystems? No Problem!”. But you must not owe US Bank money if they reported you to ChexSystems or have been reported to ChexSystems for fraud. Some regular branch locations may also open an account but it’s best to call first to inquire. The minimum opening deposit is $25.
The Rewards Card Checking offers deposit of payroll or government benefit with a monthly fee of $4.95 and $7.95 per month without direct deposit, you’ll receive a checkbook and Mastercard® debit card with no overdraft fees or ATM fees! Free nationwide ATM access at over 55,000 Allpoint®.