Easy to get credit cards are a great option when you need to establish a positive credit history.
One of the best actions to overcome a bad credit history is to show how well you currently manage debt with easy approval credit cards.
A very popular way to rebuild or re-establish credit is with a secured credit card.
But you have more options other than to rely on a secured credit card. Save your money while rebuilding credit with unsecured easy approval credit cards that do not require a security deposit.
You can get a second chance credit card with no security deposit required or try one of the easy approval credit accounts listed below.
Credit Cards That Are Easy To Get
1. FIT Mastercard®
Monthly reporting to the three major credit bureaus.
- All credit types welcome to apply.
- Initial Credit Limit of $400.00* (Subject to available credit).
- Fast and easy application process; results in seconds.
- Use your card at locations everywhere Mastercard® is accepted.
- Free access to your Vantage 3.0 score from TransUnion* (When you sign up for e-statements).
- Checking Account Required.
X1 Credit Card
See if you’re Pre-Qualified with no impact to your credit score.
- $0 annual fee.
- No credit check, X1 uses income to grant credit limits.
- Earn 2 points per dollar on every purchase.
- Earn 3 points per dollar for the year if you spend $15,000 or more that year.
- Earn 4 points per dollar for a month for every referral who signs up for the card.
- Visa Signature perks and benefits.
First Digital Mastercard®
Get the security and convenience of a full-feature, unsecured MasterCard® Credit Card – accepted at millions of merchant and ATM locations worldwide and online.
- Build up your credit history with a card that reports to all three major credit bureaus every month.
- Perfect credit not required for approval; we may approve you when others won’t.
- Easy and secure online application – It takes just moments to apply.
- Issued by Synovus Bank, Member: FDIC.
OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card
No credit check necessary to apply. OpenSky believes in giving an opportunity to everyone.
- The refundable* deposit you provide becomes your credit line limit on your Visa card. Choose it yourself, from as low as $200.
- Build credit quickly. OpenSky reports to all 3 major credit bureaus.
- 99% of our customers who started without a credit score earned a credit score record with the credit bureaus in as little as 6 months.
- *View our Cardholder Agreement located at the bottom of the application page for details of the card
5. Destiny Mastercard®
Keeping your account in good standing may help establish and/or improve your credit history.
- All the benefits of a Mastercard, without a security deposit
- Less than perfect credit is okay, even with a prior bankruptcy!
- Prequalify for a card today and it will not impact your credit score.
- Reports to all three major credit bureaus.
How easy approval credit cards work
Easy approval credit cards typically grant cardholders a credit line without requiring a security deposit. Good management of credit cards for bad credit can help you establish a positive payment history which will help improve credit scores over time.
People with a poor credit history need an opportunity to prove they can manage credit as well as debt. An unsecured credit card to rebuild credit is a good option.
If you’ve had credit problems in the past easy approval credit cards can help you get back on track. Start off slow and use credit cards wisely for items like gas or groceries and pay it off monthly — watch your credit score rise.
How to improve credit history with easy approval credit cards
Using a credit card responsibly is one of the fastest ways to build credit. Follow these tips:
- Use your new credit account. Demonstrate good credit management by using your credit card regularly and pay your bill before your due date.
- Don’t overuse the card. Keep the amount owed on your credit card below 30% at all times. On a card with a $300 credit limit, for example, that means you should keep your balance under $90. Low utilization is one of the best ways to improve credit scores.
- Pay on time and in full. If possible, pay your entire balance in full every month. If you can’t pay in full, pay at least the minimum amount due by your due date.
- Track your progress. Check your credit score and credit report regularly to stay on top of your status. That way you will know if anything changes. You can get access to your credit score and credit reports at myFICO.