- Indigo® Mastercard® is designed for people with bad credit without requiring a security deposit.
- Indigo® reports to all three major credit bureaus and gives you the chance to establish a consistent payment record.
The Indigo Mastercard® is one of the few unsecured credit cards designed for people with bad credit.
If your credit scores don't meet lenders' expectations take control to improve them. Manage the Indigo Mastercard® responsibly by making monthly payments on or before the due date to establish a good payment history.
Indigo® Mastercard® Features
The Indigo Mastercard® is issued by Celtic Bank. Founded in 2001, Celtic Bank is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. It is a privately owned industrial bank chartered by the State of Utah and a leading nationwide small business and residential construction lender.
There are several features on the Indigo Mastercard® that you might like.
- Unsecured credit card with no security deposit
- Indigo Card reports to all three major credit bureaus
- Worry free spending with $0 liability for unauthorized charges
- Simple and fast application process – get a response in 60 seconds or less
- Accepted everywhere in the US where you see the Mastercard logo – in store, online, and in app
- $75 the first year; $99 thereafter
- Mobile account access at any time
Indigo® Mastercard® Application Requirements
It's easy to complete the online application that will give you an opportunity to reestablish your credit history. And, in most cases, an instant decision is provided.
You'll need to provide personal information, including your:
- Full name
- Social Security number
- Date of birth
- Physical address (No P.O. Box)
- Estimated gross monthly income
Manage the Indigo® Mastercard® Online
Enroll in the Free Online Banking Service to do all of the following and more:
- Pay your credit card bill
- Enroll to receive online statements
- View recent transactions
- View previous statements
- View payment history
- View your balance
Why Choose the Indigo® Mastercard®?
For people that prefer keeping money in their pocket or can’t afford to put down a security deposit, Indigo Mastercard® is more attractive than a secured credit card to rebuild credit. The Indigo Credit Card starting credit limit is $300, at a minimum, depending on your creditworthiness.
While there are many benefits with the Indigo Mastercard® credit card, expect the rates to be on the high side. For example, the Indigo Mastercard® charges a Regular APR of 24.90% – 29.90% (Variable).
If you decide to apply for the Indigo Mastercard® and you’re approved, we recommend that you don’t carry a balance. Make small charges to the card for gas, lunch or groceries, then pay the bill in full. The interest charges on even a few dollars carried over from month to month can accumulate quickly at this high rate.
The Indigo® Mastercard® does not have the lowest fees but it does report monthly to the three major credit bureaus. Take action to rebuild your credit. Ignoring bad credit does not make it go away. Because there is a 25-day grace period from the close of your last billing cycle, you can pay off your statement balance without interest charges.